Thursday, October 22, 2009

Exam..----part 2~

today==> BM paper 2 + BI paper 1~~~

BM :
hermz.......quite tough...
rumusan....ok gua...pemahaman part gt abit difficult...
pemahaman komsas still ok...
tatabahasa...erm....some of it empty(sigh..btr thn gv wrong ans n kena deduct marks).....
essei perlumbaan kedua....all rubish in~~~cz i tought it is in paper1...x study..T T..
n my BM teacher oso...haiz..duno hw 2 say.....
anyting....BM nt important 2 me....
it is just the subject tat government want us 2 study bt it is useless......UNIMPORTANT!!

next---

BI :
*phewit~~*...
vry happy when finish my english paper~~
continuous writting...foraml letter~~
ok....already by heart the format....
just feel that too mny contents they gave....dono hw "substitude" inside..lolz~~
bt i did it~~^ ^yeepee~~~~~
n the directed writing..
i like my own composition~~~~*ss-ing*
totally satisfy...
although i know i will make mny grammatical errors...careless mistake~~
but still satisfy^ ^
thx Puan. Monica~~~my lovely kind good english tuition teacher~~
without u, without me...hehe....
thx u much~~~~~


yay~~feel happy 2day^ ^....haha~~hope 2 get my English paper marks as fast as possible~~
BM???....ignor~~~


yay~~exam will b end SOON.....lets count down^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment