Thursday, September 17, 2009

blur...@_@

i m quite shock when i wake up so early...= =
today is holiday!!!
do u know why??...
n now i tell u why(lame...)

my arlam wake me up!!
bcz i set it monday 2 friday..
n yesterday b4 sleep..i 4gt to turn off my arlam..
so..this morning
6.05AM..
IT RANG!!!!!*my arlam is super~~~~ duper~~~~~ noisy!!*
。。。


after that i m trying 2 sleep angian bt fail...
so decided 2 on9~~
best way~~^ ^..
so start on9~~


i meet my friend from USA~~
actually is frm IPOH 2 USA...
we chat in msn~~
then his dad try 2 webcam me in msn...
FAIL!!
cz i dn hv webcam...
nvm~~he try 2 call me is msn....
FAIL!!!
cz my earphone nt functioning well..
SWT.....= ="'
then he asked 4 my house number....
and he call 2 my house...
hey...USA 2 MALAYSIA...
very expensive 1 leh....
lolz.....


we chat a lot..
feel warm after chat...
a "long-distant" friendship is still vey very...
duno hw 2 say~~~XD
just feel sooooo happy after chat v them...
n my mother x chance 2 chat with them cz she is still pigging~~^ ^
when she wake ...
she say:"y u dn wake me?!!!..."
lolz...
"i so early on9 let u noe i sure die 1..
so wt 4 i wake u??"my heart whisper...
so noti this gal....haha~~~

time 2 go for breakfast~~WOHOO~~

No comments:

Post a Comment