Tuesday, June 22, 2010

blog

hi..my baby blog...
long time no see~~=D...
(arrr==...i hope to type in chinese...bt lappy no chinese laa...)

actually nothing to type..
simply feel like i need to type something..haha..(april~~~~)

ok la.....start frm my activity...
today...
i think i need to finish the c2p add maths project..n moral??...
some more got pembetulan 4 almost whole BM paper 2!!..
= =..owh thx pn.yong..we will always love u..yoyo..
ahh!!!n my sis will reach tpg tonite~~haha

thursday...
duty o^^...long time nvr step into the library.....n my lovely rack~..miss~~=)

friday..
computer club AGM...that i waited waited n waited..finally~~

sat...
chinese orchestra concert?????

sun..
pesta ria..
after that is brunch in lagen inn...follow my dad...ha~
sure overload..............XD







-end~-

1 comment:

  1. ehehe..teharu lorh..diao di write your blog for me~
    yes..i will love pn.yong forever too. ==

    ReplyDelete