Tuesday, March 23, 2010

not my day....

sad today......
sad about my result...=(.......
failed my add maths....unexpected...
T T..............
wah.....sad sad sad.....
30%...the lowest marks that i never get before..
last time failed my sejarah.....aslo got 30++%....
n i like add maths so much bt it disappoint me....T T...
gonna cry....
but i realised that the method my teacher marks the paper not actually correct...
paper 1 if answer correct that means get full marks right??
bt my teacher stop marking after got a little wrong that not involved in add maths skills...
so i couldn't score......= =
few question faced this problem....= =
so i think i at least can get 40++%?? ....=)
btw....still need more hardwork......aihz...
i mz get A+ in add maths!!!!!...wahahahaha...


n feel so so so so so lonely......y har.............= =
not my day?...










lonely..i m so lonely......but u r not preety...swt...lolz-end-

2 comments: