Sunday, March 21, 2010

KL trip again~

rush rush..7.50am bus to KL....

20-3-2010
reached at 11 something...
n 'something'?....
then find my sis~~reachad LRT station n wait 4 my sis...

lunch..pan mee..
rest....n mid velly=)...
Alice in the Wonderland exhibition~
not very intresting 4 me actually..cz i don't like such childish childish things....
bt still enjoy taking photo la....special maa~~XD
n sis chor me to take a tester of a perfume..= =...cz she feel shy to take it....
then Nikon fair..not vry big.......bt the promoter not bad~~(said by my sis..lolz)
went sushi king...cz hungry ad..hahax
n pet wonderland~~cute cute doggie!!!...> <~~golden retrever~~ and GELATISSIMO ice-cream!!!!!omg....fabulous~~X).....
mango cheese falvour...n non-limited testing...hahax~~~fall in love~~~~
back...4 dinner
'hua diao chicken rice'.....my sis recomended me bt actually nt that special....4 me la...
oh~~n got a bowl of desert...4gt 2 eat...still in the fridge i think...hahax..
thn back...vry tired.....sleep....
n wake after 20min..bath~~
sms....talk on phone.....
thn flip flip my notes.......bt ntg in...
thn wait 4 my sis...
at 11.50pm....went feeling cafe~~
ordered 麦香红茶。。n 米兰土司.....
the both quite nice bt the toast got abit too oily....still not bad la~
on9 a while....n sis called someone out bt the someout ad reached home...hahax
1am++...back...n sleep...

21-3-2010
happy bday to mum~~
early in the morning....
woke up at 4am....thn 6am...thn 7am...= =...3times.......
bath...prepared to back to taiping.....
sis wanted to buy a special bread 4 me as breakfast bt so sad the stall rest today i think...
so....need to find something as my breakfast in Pudu...
took my breakfast n reached the bus on time~~=)
so.....journey back to taiping ler....=(...
miss KL....

-got the chance to took 4 lot LRT that was new one when i reached KL~~hahax
-this was the 1st time i took double-deck bus when back frm KL^ ^~~
-n this was a gain-weight trip...lolz!!
-special trip.......=)....








happy journey~-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment