Sunday, August 30, 2009

holiday ending....

holiday is ending...
bt....
as noraml.......
homework not yet finish~~
i tink half of my class has the same case too~~XD
cuz....I COME FRM 4SC3!!!
hehe........
even cute preety good student Tiffany also not finishing her work...
she told me after tuition jz nw~~
she said:"i don't want do liao lo........"
lolz~~why??.....
cuz....she is 4sc3 student~~
swt....= ='"
so.....what cn i do??
ntg 2 do.....tat is 4sc3 budaya~~
wakaka...........

hermz.....itz time 4 me 2 wrk hard....
study hard....put more attention on my study.....
cn i do that??YES!!!YOU CN~~JIA YOU!!
i am myself~~only me cn control myself....
so i must try hard 2 control myself lo!!
eventhough tat is tough~~~~
swt.........

i hope my uniform unit gt less meeting....
if meeting plz straight 2 the point.....
dn waste my time man.....
"time is gold"...monica said that..XD
n i hope i cn more concentrate on my study....
manage time properly...
less onlining...less smsing....
less eating(i will waste my time 2 eat n eat n eat="'=)...
n less lepak-ing(walk here n there even only stay in house...swt..)
YAY~~i hope 2 fly 2 5sc1 nex yer...(imposible~~~~~~~)
just set it 4 my target......ntg mor.....
hope tat will happen la~~hehe^ ^


tatz all~~~~jiayou!!!!
(1st time blogging in english.....mayb make alot of mistake...bt...learn frm mistake la~~hehex..)

1 comment: